I realize it's been about 2 years since I put together a Hawaii Life Blogroll... times flies when you blog! Just to fill in some blanks, here's a list of my posts that show up on the Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers blog. It's more business-like over there and I don't have as much fun as I do here on Activerain. Why is that? It's great to get the comments and feedback here and I appreciate this community of bloggers!
Here's the short list that goes back a few months, and if you're interested in more you'll be able to navigate your way around once you arrive there.
- Aug. 24, 2016 - New Makawao and Pukalani Maui listings under $850,000
- Aug. 18, 2016 - Haiku Maui HI - Vacant land market snapshot
- Aug. 2, 2016 - Unique celebrity homes for sale in Haiku and Hana Maui
- June 14, 2016 - Homes sales on less than 1 acre - Haiku Maui market report
- June 14, 2016 - $15.8M in north shore Maui caravan listings - June 2016
- June 1, 2016 - Hana Maui HI - vacant land sales for the past 12 months
- May 10, 2016 - Why I won't buy bananas on Maui
- April 29, 2016 - Wailea Golf Estates II homesites are ready for sale
- April 26, 2016 - Olowalu Maui update - Big developers withdraw plans to build 1,500 homes
- April 18, 2016 - Haiku Maui's annual Flower Festival - April 23, 2016
- Feb. 15, 2016 - Haiku Maui land sales in 2015 up and down from previous year
- Jan. 21, 2016 - Makawao Maui HI - what sold in 2015
This helps me to keep track of what I write as it's nice to have it compiled into one easy place for future reference.
Here's our little office in Paia Maui, up the stairs and with a great view of the street scene out front. It's a great place to meet clients and head out to show them properties. Paia is a busy little beach town with plenty of cute shops and restaurants. Paia is very much is demand as a place to live. You can search here for a Paia home for sale.
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635