Having a new puppy gives me a whole different perspective.
(Comments are welcome here, and feel free to comment on Lara O'Keefe's original post which I couldn't resist reblogging....)
Aloha from Maui
LESSONS FROM A TODDLER
1. Everything is new and exciting.
2. Food tastes better when eaten with your fingers.
3. Stay positive.
4. Never give up.
5. Keep trying and you will make it work.
6. You may fall, but get up, brush yourself off, and try again.
7. Using the right words gets you what you want.
8. If you show your emotions, people will help you feel better.
9. If you smile, everyone will smile back at you.
10. Don't take no for an answer.
My name is Kieran and I just turned one year old. You can probably tell from my outfit that I have a BIG personality. I hope my list helps you and happy selling!