Agent Reboot in Waikiki 2011 - more take aways from a Maui Realtor - video testimonials
Last week I was lucky to attend Agent Reboot on Oahu, with about 300 other attendees in the real estate field. It was a whirlwind trip over to Honolulu and back with not much time for schmoozing when you have a tight schedule. I would recommend it for any Realtor who wants to keep up with technology trends, and encourage you to go if you get a chance.
Besides the conference itself, the highlight was getting to meet a couple of the speakers, Nicole Nicolay and Julie Ziemelis at the oceanside restaurant during lunch break.
What were the main take-aways from Agent Reboot?
1. Be digitally fluid, be everywhere online.
2. Get lots of mobile apps, it's about being working on the go.
3. Have good content for your blogs and websites. Get a strategy that sells.
4. Incorporate more videos. Get the tools and use them.
5. Social media is here to stay, learn to love it.
6. Testimonials are big. Have clients rate you online.
7. Consumers are online and want all the information now. Engage them with local content.
8. Be yourself, and market your lifestyle brand.
Here's some testimonials from other people who attended Agent Reboot...
call or text me 808 283-0635 ~ EMAIL