Welcome to Kulamalu Hilltop, a gated community in Pukalani Maui
Kulamalu Hilltop is unique in the upcountry Maui region. I can't think of any other gated communities in Makawao or Pukalani. Sure, there's some in Kula, but those are generally large AG communities with acres for each homesite.
Ohia Lehua Place is the one cul-de-sac street with only 12 lots, in Kulamalu Hilltop. Homes along the outer rim enjoy spectacular ocean views. These homes are limited to a single story. Homes on the mauka side of the street can be 2 stories or 1. They also have nice views of the ocean or mountain.
What's been selling in Kulamalu Hilltop? Since the subdivision is so new, there have not been a lot of resales. The most recent home sales going back a few years were both on the makai side:
- 27 Ohia Lehua Place sold for $1,542,500. September of 2013
- 35 Ohia Lehua Place sold for $1,252,000. February of 2012.
What's for sale now in Kulamalu Hilltop? Two homes and one lot are currently listed in this community:
- 27 Ohia Lehua is listed for $1,720,000. Pending sale.
- 18 Ohia Lehua Place is for sale at $1,069,000 and ready to be your new home!
- 15 Ohia Lehua Place - a vacant lot for $475,000. 9,531 square feet
- Search Pukalani Maui homes for sale here
Whether you're buying or selling a home on Maui, get in touch with a local Maui Realtor...
161 Wailea Ike Place C-103B, Wailea HI 96753
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
800 667-5028 ex 8241
direct: 808 283-0635