I speak Canadian - Canadians buying more Hawaii properties than the Japanese
According to the Pacific Business News, Canadians have now overtaken the Japanese as the number one international buyers of Hawaii real estate. The strong Canadian dollar has had a significant impact on their buying power, which means they can now afford to own a nice beach condo in Kihei or Wailea Maui.
Can you blame them for wanting a piece of this paradise where the sun is shining and the ocean is warm all year round? As a former resident of the Great White North I can attest to the lure of sunny shores, especially in the middle of the Canadian winter.
Yes I speak Canadian... I am familiar with these topics:
- hockey - go Canucks!
- loonies and toonies - I wonder when the US will get with this program?
- strata fees - we say condo, you say strata
- butter tarts - you'd better bring your own when you come to Maui, and please bring me some too
- Tim Horton - Starbucks take note
- Canadian Tire Store - they print their own money!
- The Bay - it's not a body of water
call or text me 808 283-0635 ~ EMAIL
Other related posts: