It's time again for the annual Hana Film Festival at Hana Bay, in Hana, Maui. Saturday November 3rd, from 4 to 11 pm. There will be live music, food booths, arts and crafts for sale. Best of all.... IT'S FREE.
Award Winning Films including:
- Na Kamalei - The Men of Hula
- A Maui film - A Meaningful Life
- Dr. Paul Cancer Life Talk
- Joy Ride - Xtreme Boogie Boarding
- Sharks - Stewards of the Reef
- Heart of a Soul Surfer - the Bethany Hamilton Documentary
- Kiho'Alu (Loosen the Key) - Keola Beamer
Live Music and Entertainment including:
- Uncle Boy Kanae
- Keoki Kahumoku
- George Kahumoku
- Charmaine Neville Band from New Orleans
- Bradda Francis
- Lono from Molokai
- Hula from Ulalena
- Zenshin Daiko Taiko Drummers
Thanks to these fine sponsors for making this wonderful event happen:
- Maui Land and Pineapple Company
- Maui Beach Hotel
- Hana Bay Charters
- Mama's Fish House
- Maui Graphics
- Ohana Makamae
- Hana Kai-Maui Resort
- KPOA 93.5 FM
- Hasegawa General Store
- Jim Sanders Realty Inc.
- Hale O Pulelehui
For more information about Maui Fest Hawaii please call 808 573-5530 or check out the Maui Fest website.
For more information about Maui Real Estate, please call The Hunter at 808 283-0635. A Hui Hou.