Maui County Data Book 2011 has a lot of answers to your questions about Maui
Got questions about Maui Hawaii? We've got answers!
The Maui County Data Book provides economic, demographic and other statistical information about the County of Maui (islands of Maui, Molokai, Lanai and Kahoolawe). It's available in print or online.
In case you ever wondered, here are some facts about Maui:
- population ~ about 155,000
- housing units ~ about 70,000 - predominantly in Central and South Maui
- land area ~ about 1,161 square miles
- coastline ~ about 210 miles
- births on Maui ~ over 2,000 last year
- zoning ~ mostly Agricultural and Conservation
There is also a State of Hawaii Data Book if you're looking for the broader picture about life in Hawaii.
If you have questions about the real estate market, about buying or selling a home on Maui, please contact me, a local Maui REALTOR.