VACANT LAND ON MAUI
If you're a buyer for a large parcel of vacant land, then now is a really good time to be buying on Maui. There is SO MUCH inventory right now. For under $2 Million you can own a large piece of land on Maui, the best island in the world! Check out these new listings from the past couple of months:
There are some really good new horse properties on the market these days in upcountry Maui. See the next post for a map of Haiku.
- Haiku - 38.7 acres - 1940 house and barn with manicured pastures - $1,940,000.
- Olinda - 26.6 acres - upcountry pastures with panoramic views - $1,592,000.
- Kula - 23.8 acres - with water meter, views - $1,595,000.
These former pineapple fields in Haiku would be great for development:
- oceanside Peahi - 25 acres - $1,500,000.
- oceanside Peahi - 28 acres - $1,500,000.
- Pauwela - 24.75 acres - $1,750,000.
These are all priced well under $100,000 per acre, which is considered a good deal over here.
Call me for more details... The Hunter - Georgina M. Hunter R(S) - 808 283-0635
Team member of Jim Sanders Realty Inc. - Paia Maui Hawaii - Aloha from Maui