What's for sale and what's selling at Luana Kai in Kihei Maui HI? June 2012
ONE BEDROOM UNITS
- - Unit C104 was bank owned and sold for $225,000 back in the end of November 2011. A few days later it came back on the market for $324,000. 3 1/2 months later the price dropped to $298,700 where it is now. It just went under contract earlier this month so no telling when it will close or for how much.
- - The highest price for a recent sale was C107 which sold last November for $300,000. Very nicely upgraded. Only 71 days on market.
- - D101 sold for $285,000 last spring. D105 sold for $280,000 in November. D106 sold for $270,000 in Sept. None were bank owned or short sales.
- - D202 is Pending and listed and $329,000.
TWO BEDROOM UNITS
- - Currently 6 active units ranging from $419,000 to $480,000. Units B309 and C302 have ocean views.
- - Nothing Pending right now.
- - B304 sold for $439,000 about a year ago. D303 sold for $420,000 last November. B212 sold for $410,000 this April.
Contact me if you need more detailed info on the Luana Kai complex in Kihei Maui Hawaii, or any other properties.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments
Post © 2013 Georgina M. Hunter R(S) e-Pro Maui Real Estate Sales (Jim Sanders Realty Inc. - Maui). Design © 2013 Market Leader, Inc. All rights reserved, Inc. All rights reserved.
Logos and service marks owned by copyright holder.