Maui Hawaii Real Estate Market Statistics - June 2012 report is out now
- In June the market rose to a 14 month high: 86 homes sold
- The median residential home price on Maui has risen dramatically to $575,500 - a 46 month high.
- The median condo price rose to $372,990. 120 condos sold.
- The median land price declined to $310,000. 13 vacant lots sold.
- 898 residential house sales. 41.3% were REO or short sales
- 1,175 condo sales. 29.4% were REO or short sales
- 143 land sales. 16.9% were REO or short sales
- Houses - 702
- Condos - 931
- Land - 455
- Houses - 8.1 months
- Condos - 7.8 months
- Land - 35 months!
If you have questions about the real estate market, about buying or selling a home on Maui, please contact me, a local Maui REALTOR.