Haiku Maui HI 96708 Real Estate update - what sold in July 2012?
5 single family homes sold in Haiku last month:
- 84 S. Holokai Rd. sold for $575,000 after 283 days on market (DOM). 2 acres with a 1,902 sf single story 3BD/3BA home and some other small structures. Small ocean view and plenty of usable land.
- 490 Kaupakalua Rd. sold for $580,000 after 40 DOM. It was really more time on the market but the listing changed hands a time or two. Historic 2BD/1.5BA home with another building used as a dwelling and a cute yoga building, all on .6 acres. Very jungly and tropical with no ocean view.
- 15 Mauu Pl. sold for $675,000 after 366 DOM. 4 acres in a gated community off W. Kuiaha Rd, along with a 974 sf 2BD/2BA cottage. Room to build a main house and more in this AG subdivision.
- 134 Laa Kea Pl. sold for $713,000 after 182 DOM. Brand new 1,680 sf 3BD/2BA single story home with garage, on 2.7 acres. Very nice construction and the property needed some more landscaping. Quiet location away from any busy roads.
- 120 Laenani St. sold for $805,000 after 92 DOM. Nice looking custom 3BD/3BA home on 2 acres with big views. This Haiku home sold for over $1M the last 2 times it was on the market. Short sale this time!
- 4192 Aliikoa Pl. sold for $348,500 after 271 DOM. All usable 2.23 acre flag lot with ocean views. The last undeveloped lot in the subdivision off Ulumalu Road. Mostly all grass and mostly level.
- 6160 Hana Hwy. sold for $395,000 after years 183 DOM. This unique 4.4 acre property was one that I really liked because it had a good sized full-time stream running through it, Honopou Stream. The terrain was varied with lots of interesting corners and lots of things growing. It will be an interesting one to see develop as a homesite.