Maui's Hana Ranch finds a buyer - pending sale in the works
The word is out and there's a buyer for the Hana Ranch in Hana Maui, listed for $55,000,000. Bio-Logical Capital is the company that has inked a deal for the purchase, and details are being worked out now. Bio-Logical Capital has offices in Denver, San Francisco and Honolulu. The retired Deputy Director of the state Department of Land & Natural Resources, Guy Kaulukukui, is now the senior VP for Hawaii initiatives of Bio-Logical Capital. The company claims to be a land investment, development and conservation minded company, and they plan to maintain the cattle ranching aspect of the Hana Ranch.
Included in the sale:
- 4,500 acres with many parcels small and large
- approximately 3 miles of ocean frontage
- approximately 1200 head of cattle
- 2 private water companies
- ranch house and headquarters