SOLD in Haiku Maui HI 96708 - first week of Sept 2012
4 residential properties sold this past week in Haiku Maui:
- 655B Kulike Road sold for $226,000 which was way over the asking price of $159,000. It was a bank owned residential condo that needed a lot of work to make it livable. Really nice location though. This one had a feeding frenzy when it hit the market because the area is desirable. 1.3 acres but a lot of it was unusable. (pictured at right)
- 1054 Kauhikoa Road sold for $650,000. Full price cash offer - pretty hard to beat that! Nice single level 3BD/2BA home on half an acre with ocean views.
- 1780 Kalia Way sold for $815,000 which was down from $849,000 at the time. Very big 6BD/5BA 2-story home on over 2 acres in a nice subdivision upcountry.
- 300 Waiama Way sold for $850,000 which was down from $897,000 at the time. Nice custom 4BD/3BA home on 2.2 acres in another nice subdivision closer to Paia. 270 DOM.
- 1539 Hogback Road sold for $465,000 which was down from $495,000 after only 112 DOM. 5 acres with stream and pools and ocean views!