April 2013 Activerain blogroll about Maui Hawaii and Maui Real Estate
- April 1, 2013 - March 2013 Activerain blogroll about Maui Hawaii and Maui Real Estate
- April 2, 2013 - Maui Hawaii South Shore Condo Listings Newsletter - March 2013
- April 3, 2013 - Wordless Wednesday - Haiku Maui spring flowers - nasturtiums
- April 5, 2013 - Hawaii vacant land sales update - some large parcels for very cheap!
- April 8, 2013 - Haiku Maui is great for growing unusual flowers like these Harpulia
- April 9, 2013 - Kula Maui Hawaii real estate listings newsletter - April 2013
- April 16, 2013 - Aloha Friday from Spreckelsville on the north shore of Maui Hawaii
- April 16, 2013 - Haiku Maui HI 96708 - residential sales in the past 12 months
- April 17, 2013 - Mama's Fish House on Maui - yes the crab cakes are delicious!
- April 18, 2013 - 20th Annual Haiku Maui Ho'olaule'a & Flower Festival and Homecoming this weekend
- April 22, 2013 - Paia/Haiku Maui HI real estate listings newsletter - April 2013
- April 23, 2013 - Haku lei making at the Haiku Flower Festival on Maui
- April 25, 2013 - Buying a home on Maui - what's the difference between home inspection and appraisal?
- April 26, 2013 - Pick your own strawberries at Kula Country Farms in Kula Maui Hawaii
- April 27, 2013 - Makawao/Pukalani Maui Hawaii Real Estate listings newsletter - April 2013
- April 28, 2013 - Speechless Sunday - spicy pickled dilled beans from a Haiku Maui garden
Happy May Day, or Lei Day here in the islands!
Got questions about the real estate market, about buying or selling a home on Maui?