20th Annual Haiku Maui Ho‘olaule‘a & Flower Festival and Homecoming this weekend
It's going to be another great event in Haiku this year, so be sure to attend! IT'S FREE!
April 20 and 21, 2013 at the Haiku Community Center on the Hana Highway.
The Flower Festival is on Saturday from 9 am - 4:30 pm.
- live entertainment
- food booths from local chefs
- bake sale
- silent auction
- plants and flowers for sale
- local crafts and jewelry for sale
- floral design and lei making contest
- historical display
- kid activities
The Homecoming Luau is on Sunday at 11:30 am.
- traditional lu'au
- music by Richard Ho'opi
- hosted by the Haiku Living Legacy Project
For more info please call 808-575-3004