How to split PDF documents into single pages on a Mac, it's so easy!
Have you ever wished you could just save one or two pages from that multiple paged document? There must be an easy way. Well there is. I Googled it, and found a very simple solution for Mac users.
- locate the document in its folder, or on the desktop
- right click document and open with PREVIEW
- a dialog box opens and little pages appear in pane on the right
- select the page you want and drag it to the desktop
- save that page and give it a name
There you go, it's just that easy.
Buying a home on Maui can be almost this easy....
Got questions about the real estate market, about buying or selling a home on Maui?