Haiku Maui HI 96708 - Vacant land market report, what sold recently on the north shore of Maui?
What vacant land is for sale in Haiku Maui Hawaii?
- 40 total listings ranging in price from $199,000 to $5,440,000
- average price is $1,429,625 - median price is $1,220,000
- 40 total listings ranging in size from 1.02 acres to 277.56 acres
- 8 properties are oceanfront
- the cheapest lot is bank owned and an oddly shaped acre, in a gully with no views
- the most expensive is 27 acres oceanfront with spectacular views
What vacant land is under contract already?
- 6 lots are showing as pending today, ranging from $345,000 to $780,000
- size of lots goes from 1.18 acres to 5.16, but half of them are 2 acres
- average price is $656,500 - median price is $587,500
- most have an ocean view and none are oceanfront
- 3 have a Maui County water meter, 1 is completely off the grid
What Haiku land sold recently?
- 4 land sales in the past month and a half:
- 0 W. Kuiaha - 47.3 acres sold for $920,000 on 6/17/13 - lots of varied terrain and odd shape
- 0 Hana Hwy - 2.6 acres sold for $1,000,000 on 6/28/13 - oceanfront lot, level and all usable
- 0 Awalau Rd. lot 7 - 17.68 acres sold for $550,000 on 7/16/13 - all usable good pasture land
- 0 Awalau Rd. lot 1 - 13.85 acres sold for $625,000 on 7/17/13 - good pasture land
- 3 were cash buyers, 1 involved seller financing
If you're wondering why so many properties have the address of 0, it's just there as default when there is no street number. Once you become the new land owner you can apply to the county for a street address.
What kind of Haiku land are you looking for? Jungle or cow pasture? Inexpensive or very expensive? Small or large. Let me help you find the right property for your needs.