KIHEI MEDICAL CLINICS - SOUTH MAUI, HAWAII
Need some medical attention when you're in the South Maui resorts? There is no hospital in the Kihei/Wailea area, but you have some other options:
Kihei Wailea Medical Center - help with any medical problem... family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics.
- Pi'ilani Village Shopping Center, 221 Pi'ikea Ave. Suite A, Kihei HI 96753
- (808) 874-8100
- Mon - Fri 8 am - 8 pm
- Weekends 8 am - 5 pm
- Holidays 8 am - 1 pm
Urgent Care Maui - Family Practice - multi-specialty clinic with a long history of serving Maui's residents and visitors. X-ray and lab services. Able to treat a wide variety of illnesses and injuries. The ONLY clinic open 7 days a week 365 days a year. 24 hr medical services just a phone call away. Medical doctors on call 24 hrs a day. Walk-ins welcome. Intermediate acute minor injury treatment. Accepting most medical and travel insurance plans.
- 1325 S. Kihei Rd, Suite 103, Kihei HI 96753
- (808) 879-7781
Wailea Medical Group LLC - medical services for Wailea and South Maui. Walk-ins welcome. Same day appointments. Beach and ocean injuries, chronic illness, occupational and employee health services, golf and tennis injuries, auto accidents. Group, custom and corporate health services available.
- Wailea Town Center Suite B-102, 161 Wailea Ike Pl, Wailea HI 96753
- (808) 875-9095 Fax (808) 875-9098
So remember to be careful at the beach or on the road:
- use waterproof sunscreen often - SPF 15 or higher
- always swim with a buddy
- don't turn your back on the ocean - waves can be dangerous
- keep hydrated, but don't drink water out of the streams
- drive defensively, pull over to sightsee or read the map
Let me know if you're relocating to Maui and need more information about health care and medical services.