Kula Maui HI 96790 market update - vacant land sales in 2013
What happened with vacant land sales in 2013? Here's a synopsis of the 17 closed transactions from the slopes of Haleakala.
- 17 sales ranging in price from $200,000 - $15,600,000
- total sale price of $28,342,000
- lot size ranged from 1/4 acre to 1,841.2 acres
- 3 parcels were under 1 acre, 4 parcels were over 10 acres
- 2 parcels had no water at all, others have private well or county water
The highs and lows:
- Lowest priced sale was: 175 Kulamanu Circle - newer subdivision with similar homes and good views; originally priced for around $238,000; cash buyer; 211 DOM
- Highest price for Kula land was: 1,841.2 acres on Pulehu Road in Lower Kula; private water; $15,600,000 cash buyer for an unlisted property; 194 DOM
Let's look at the 1-10 acre lots and see what looks interesting:
- 10 sales priced from $360,000 - $880,000
- total sale price $5,820,000; total acres was 44.6
- DOM ranged from 42 - 555; average 234, median 203
- one property was unlisted at time of sale
- with the exception of the unlisted property, all sold for less than asking price
What's for sale now in Kula Maui?
- 47 total vacant land listings; 42 Active, 5 Pending
- $95,000 - $16,000,000; average price $1,429,861; median price $750,000
- lowest priced lots are for Hawaiian Homelands requiring 50% Hawaiian blood buyers
- lot sizes range from 1/4 acre to 3,285 acres
- 28 parcels between 1-10 acres
There's quite a range of Kula properties for sale. You really need an experienced Realtor to help you understand what it all means. That's where I come in.
Are you searching for a home or vacant land in Kula Maui? Let me help you with your search and purchase to make it all go smoothly. I'm a long time Maui resident and I know the territory.
Call or text me 808 283-0635 ~ EMAIL