Olowalu Maui - vacant land for sale, mauka and makai
Olowalu Maui is a small village or region on the west side of the island, located between Maalaea and Lahaina. Historically this was an important place, and a place of refuge for Hawaiians, a separate zone to work out disputes. In the past century the settlement was close to the ocean, and more recently some new developments are located up on the mountain, or mauka.
Currently the business here is limited to a few shops and a farmers market underneath the shady old monkey pod trees that line the Honoapiilani Highway. Big changes are in store for the Olowalu area, with more subdivisions in the works, and a pedestrian friendly village center.
Right now there are some great vacant lots for sale, both waterfront in Olowalu Makai, and higher up the slopes in Olowalu Mauka. All are serviced by a private water supply, and Maui Electric.
- 2 lots on Kuahulu Place, both about 2 acres and priced at $4,399,000 and $5,800,000
- 16 acres with about a half mile of oceanfrontage, $14,500,000
- all are zoned Agricultural which makes for some great opportunities to develop
0 Kuahulu Pl. - Olowalu Makai - $4,399,000 - listed by Elite Pacific Properties LLC
45 Kuahulu Pl. - Olowalu Makai - $5,800,000 - listed by Island Sotheby's Internat'l Realty
11777 Honoapiilani Hwy. - $14,500,000 - listed by Maui Luxury Real Estate LLC
- 3 parcels on Luawai St. ranging from 3 acres to 5.8 acres, with wonderful ocean views
- priced between $634,000 and $1,395,000
- paved roads with underground utilities
295 Luawai St. - 3 acres for $1,395,000 - Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers
What a great selection if you're looking to build a home or create a family compound or estate! Got questions about buying land on Maui? Been there, done that. I'm here to help, so contact me and let's get started.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
direct: 808 283-0635