Not that many bank owned condos for sale on Maui
You would think there would be a lot of bank owned/REO condos in a resort area like Maui. Considering there are thousands of condos, I'm surprised to see there are only a few REOs in our MLS. There are probably still more coming, but for now this is what's available.
Currently there are only 16 of these bank owned foreclosure condominiums for sale, and 6 of those are under contract, leaving only 10 Active listings.
- 1 on the island of Molokai
- 1 in Kaanapali Maui
- 2 in Wailuku Maui
- 5 in Napili Maui
- 7 in Kihei Maui
Napili, West Maui, Hawaii - bank owned beachfront condos for sale
What's on the MLS right now?
- 16 active and pending listings
- prices range from $67,900 for a 1BD/1BA leasehold unit to $629,999 for a 2BD/2BA oceanfront unit
- 6 of them are oceanfront or beachfront
- Days on Market varies from 2 days to 336 days
- about half of them allow short term rentals
So what are you waiting for? This could be you on the beach in front of your Maui vacation condo. Contact me with your questions about buying a home on Maui...
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
161 Wailea Ike Place C-103B, Wailea HI 96753
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635