This month we had another great Realtor event showing off some new upcountry listings in Makawao and Pukalani. I love that the prices in this area are usually not over $1M. This month a listing in Olinda broke that barrier though.
Here's the line up of hot properties for sale in Makawao and Pukalani:
- The Gardens Upcountry #20 - remodeled 2BD/2BA 2-story condo $544,900
- Cottages at Kulamalu #25 - 3BD/2.5BA 2-story condo with views $695,000
- 2746 Akalani Loop - remodeled 3BD/2BA single story home with views $697,000
- 15 Laie Iki - small house and cottage on a short street, under contract $699,700
- 2905 Aina Lani Dr. - 4BD/3BA 2-story home in newer neighborhood $999,000
- 1690 Piiholo Rd. - 2BD/2BA home on 8 acres with permaculture food $1,350,000
Of course the little house and cottage were a big hit and somebody swooped in and put it under contract already.
A lot of these homes for sale come with great ocean views, and I'll show you since it was such a clear sunny day.
The view from The Cottages at Kulamalu #25
The view of Haleakala from the back yard at 2746 Akalani Loop
The Gardens Upcountry - condos for sale
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That's what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635