What's been selling in the south Kihei Maui neighborhoods of Kilohana Ridge and Keawakapu Views? Time for a real estate market update...
What sold in the past 12 months?
- looking back 12 months, there were 9 closed sales priced from $875,000 to $1,400,000
- lowest price sale was 35 Hoohale St. which was a short sale, sold by online auction - a 4BD/3BA single level home with no pool.
- highest price sale was 164 Ponana St. - a 3BD/2.5BA single level home with pool and photo voltaic panels.
- median sale price was $999,999 and the average sale price was $1,052,277
- Days on Market ranged from 52 days to 536 days
- 3 homes were 3BD, 4 homes were 4BD and 2 homes had 5BD/4BA
- only the lowest priced sale was a short sale. None were bank owned.
What's for sale now?
- 3 Active listings priced at: $1,225,000 - $1,250,000 - $1,449,000
- 2 Pending listings priced at: $950,0000 and $1,150,000
- Days on Market range from 6 days to 265 days
- 2 come with swimming pools - the lowest priced and the highest prices homes
- lot size is around 7,500 - 8,500 sf
- none are bank owned or short sales
- all homes are over 2,100 sf and none have an ohana since it's not allowed here
- 2 are single level, while 3 are 2-story homes
- search the Maui MLS for Kihei homes for sale
79 Ahekolo St is listed by Pacific Shores Realty for $1,225,000
A lot of homes in this area are second home for mainland owners. So it's really peaceful and quiet without much traffic. The neighborhoods have some walking paths, and it's just a few blocks to a big beautiful beach with multi-million dollar homes. If you have questions about the market in this area, don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That's what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635