The Kualono lots have sold. After the initial frenzy when the 49 upcountry lots were offered by a lottery on 9//11/2016, things have settled down and the lots have closed. People were dying to buy into this gated community off the Old Haleakala Highway. Ground work is ongoing at the site while infrastructure is being completed.
How much did the lots sell for?
- our MLS is showing 48 closed sales priced between $269,000 and $399,000
- average sale price was $326,598 and median sale price was $322,025
- lot sizes started at just over 18,000 sf (.41 acre) and up to 25,221 sf (.578 acre)
- a few closed last year but the bulk of lots sold this summer in July and August
- association dues are $250/month
Too late for the initial offerings, but we won't have to wait a lifetime for the resales
It's not too late to buy into this brand new upcountry neighborhood as resales start popping up. At this time there are no vacant lots being offered for sale.
But there's a house for sale! Are you looking for a new single level home with a pool and view? The first residence is now listed for sale, and for $1,300,000 you can connect with the builder and customize your unbuilt 4BD/3BA home in this new subdivision.
Thanks for reading my Maui blog... Happy Halloween!
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That's what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635