As I'm updating some links on my eastmaui.com website today I'm noticing the active and pending listings in the different parts of Maui, Hawaii. A few random statistics caught my eye and it's interesting to see that the oceanfront segment of the market has a lot of inventory but very few properties under contract. It appears to be the toughest selling category, but this report does not include condos which is a whole different market.
- Haiku has 33 listings of vacant land priced from $350,000 to $12,000,000 and only 3 are pending, priced from $360,000 to $479,500
- Wailea has 21 listings priced from $549,900 to $9,900,000 and only 2 are pending, priced at $3,300,000 and $3,500,000
- Kihei has 15 land listings priced from $369,500 to $5,500,000 and only 2 are pending, priced at $750,000 and $2,500,000
- Kula has 65 listings priced from $308,000 to $13,000,000 and 14 are pending, priced from $510,000 to $13,000,000
- 31 oceanfront and beachfront lots for sale in all of Maui County and none are pending!
An oceanfront scene in Paia Maui Hawaii
- Haiku homes for sale - 16 out of 67 listings are pending and priced from $408,000 to $2,275,000
- Wailea homes for sale - 6 out of 33 listings are pending and priced from $1,289,5000 to $12,000,000
- Kihei homes for sale - 36 out of 95 home listings are pending and priced from $415,000 to $6,300,000
- Kula homes for sale - 12 out of 52 listings are pending and priced from $365,000 to $3,900,000
- 30 oceanfront and beachfront homes for sale in all of Maui County priced from $619,000 to $29,800,000 and only 2 are pending priced at $4,295,000 and $6,300,000. Both the homes under contract are on Halama Street in Kihei.
Late in the day at Ho'okipa Beach Park, Maui's north shore
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That's what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635