"I want to sell my Maui condo in 15 days - do you want to list it?"
That's what the seller said when he contacted me 14 days ago. This is a condo that was just bought earlier this year, in a great oceanfront location in Kihei Maui - Luana Kai Resort. It should be easy to sell fast, right?
In this case yes it could be sold fast... a prime Maui beachfront unit in a beautiful location. Solid short-term rental bookings with good rental income. Motivated seller. Let's do it!
OK, what's it going to take to get this condo sold?
- vacation condo with a few days open coming up
- pictures and details for the MLS and a quick input
- realistic pricing below tax assessment
- ready and willing cash buyers
- everyone being on their game
Everyone did their part with no delay.
- buyer's agent and seller's agent cooperated and communicated well
- seller provided all documents on time
- buyers had their cash seasoned and available to wire
- the escrow team never missed a beat
- property manager was retained
- everyone used Docusign
With all the right elements in place it's a quick sale.
- 1 day to get listing agreement signed and MLS listing active
- 1 day to get an accepted cash offer
- 12 days in escrow - due to a state holiday escrow was delayed over a 3 day weekend. In reality closing could have been only 9 days!
So, long story short...
Yes you can sell your Maui vacation condo in only 10 days!
Are you ready to sell now?
Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635