March 2019 blogroll about Maui and Maui real estate
This is a collection of blog posts from different sources, but all written by me and compiled in one place for your convenience.
- March 8, 2019 - February 2019 blogroll about Maui and Maui real estate
- March 10, 2019 - A new workforce housing project in Central Maui is taking applications
- March 11, 2019 - Makawao Maui - new road paving makes life better
- March 13, 2019 - Wordless Wednesday - Pincushion protea flower, Kula Maui HI
- March 15, 2019 - Homes and land for sale with streams in Haiku Maui - videos
- March 18, 2019 - Another Maui Yelp event - The Hideaway restaurant new menu items
- March 21, 2019 - Veuve Clicquot being served exclusively at the Cliff House, Kapalua Maui
- March 22, 2019 - What's been selling in Paia Maui 96779 so far this year?
- March 22, 2019 - Upcountry Maui 96768 Open House Caravan March 2019
- March 23, 2019 - Phantom 4 flying camera gets good shots and video at 460 Hoolawa Rd.
- March 28, 2019 - Testimonial by text - another happy client sold a home in Haiku Maui
- March 28, 2019 - Ho'olawa Point Subdivision, Haiku Maui - neighborhood intro with video
- March 30, 2019 - Cute neighborhood fruit stand selling tropical fruits and flowers
In case you missed these earlier months:
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That's what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635